...about...

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
musician...artist...bartender...writer...quasi-academic-freelance-literary-something-or-other...rabble-rouser... beat-builder...connoisseur-of-crazy-critical-theory...etc.

Friday, December 12, 2014

New content!

I have a new video out this week. This one's for the track "Houseful of Cats (...and it's complicated)" from my forthcoming solo-record "Future-Tense.". Check it out!




I've been continuing to add new tracks for streaming and download from that record to my Bandcamp site as well. 



I've also been posting a whole lot of new visual-art content on my Etsy site, including some props and set-pieces built for the new video above... and there's still a little bit of time left to get orders (in most circumstances) delivered by Christmas, but that time is running out... and original art and quirky decor makes phenomenal gifts! 

No comments: