...about...

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
musician...artist...bartender...writer...quasi-academic-freelance-literary-something-or-other...rabble-rouser... beat-builder...connoisseur-of-crazy-critical-theory...etc.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Project-update post, Part 3- Visual Art.

After a hectic holiday-season, I finally got my Etsy shop back up to date.

There are currently 41 items for sale there... some are made-to-order prints, others are one-of-a-kind originals... all are part of my "5 Icons" series... Which is a project that I'm calling "finished" for the time-being, with the exception of special requests or custom commissions.

Ideally, I would prefer not to have the original versions of the stuff I make prints of in my own possession... So I'm going to try to not start a new series of prints for the shop until I can liquidate some of the one-of-a-kind stuff. (There's a whole lot more original stuff hanging on the walls of my studio that isn't up here because it's not from this series that I'd be MORE than happy to sell/ barter. Email me if you're interested in seeing some additional offerings or if you're looking for something in particular.)




(If you're local to the New Hampshire/ greater-Boston area, please get at me directly before ordering from the Etsy site to see if I can possibly save us both some shipping/ surcharges/ hassle.)

No comments: